emotionally drained

CameronDeacon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I am currently running a BG of HI, after having a stressful meeting with my nurse today I have an extremely high HBA1C and i think I'm letting the stress of that making it more difficult for me to effectively manage my diabetes and I'm feeling extremely emotional drained and exhausted. I have been facing my diabetes for 4 years now so am still struggling even though i went through a 10 year denial phase as i was diagnosed at only 8 years old and no previous family history of it so we had no idea what it was at the time.

any tips on dealing with HI blood sugars and effective ways of getting them down?

I really need to get some sleep and I feel like anxiety wise i can't sleep on such a high blood sugar reading.
Do any of you get these kinda days where nothing goes right? i feel like my stress and anxiety also effects my readings
which just makes things worse when I'm so emotionally involved in what they are and how they are effecting my body

it caused my original depression back in my teens and now that same reason of depression is back after a difficult summer of facing it independently.

Could use all the help i can get.

thanks. - Cameron.