Equipment wallet

snowleopard

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I currently have a "Joe's small-in-one" wallet for my meter, pen, pricker, strips, needles and lancets. I find it just a little bit too small for e.g. an overnight trip. While there is a slot for a second pen it's very hard to close with 2 pens in place and there's very little room for used needles etc.

What I really need is something about 10% bigger but with the same very convenient arrangements inside. I've searched all over the web and not found anything to suit.

Any recommendations?

D

Deleted Account

I use a Healthy Back Baglett.
For me it is perfect for two pens, a meter (minus the pouch it came in because it is just unneeded padding), strips, needles and lancets. The latter two go in the zip pocket in the front along with a spare meter battery.
You can buy these from a number of different vendors in different colours. Just Google “Healthy Back Baglett”.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @snowleopard ,

Hmmmmm... Well? I normally throw all my stuff (whether overnight or a couple of days) into a laptop backpack?
Multiple pockets & still room for other bits & bobs.. Can hold a Frio too, if the temp is hot..?

Lol I use a tablet these days, so even more room for bits & bobs?

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
An old spectacle case for the second pen?