equipment

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Most of it is in a small bag that goes most places with me.
It is big enough to add a phone, credit card and house keys to so useful as a handbag or small enough to go inside a larger back pack or work bag.

My insulin stores are a third of a shelf in the fridge and everything else lives in a small drawer.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
298286199_10225980012201235_7645079459593803408_n.jpg

298285203_10225980010961204_8521921750986644533_n.jpg

EBe66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Dibs on the Leffe blonde Antje, it's not good for you! :angelic:

Just on tablets so my ready supply is on top of my computer. The rest is in a cabinet. Always carry maltodextrins in my trousers, in the car by my bed and in my cycling bag. Also have a glucose meter in there and a small first aid kit. The "cycling" bag is also what I take with me to work when I go by car.

EBe66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm pretty sure it's a triple, not a blonde...

Awesome!! On whisky myself atm. Was my birthday yesterday so what the ... And don't have to compensate for that either! Libre says 3.9 ;)
SLÀINTE, the only Gaelic I need to know :):)

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
Insulin pen in my pocket also keep two in my car spare boxes of insulin in door of fridge bs meter is my phone so always in my pocket hypo treatment is everywhere

Reactions: Antje77

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
Well been doing it for over 25 years haven’t had a problem yet , I don’t keep my pen in a fridge ever , if it was in direct sunlight I can see a problem and to be honest even in current temp I’m not out in it for a long tim3 period ,

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Well been doing it for over 25 years haven’t had a problem yet , I don’t keep my pen in a fridge ever , if it was in direct sunlight I can see a problem and to be honest even in current temp I’m not out in it for a long tim3 period ,
But even if you're not out for a long time, what about the two pens sitting in your car for weeks? It gets awfully hot in a parked car.

Sarah69

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anything healthy!
I keep my testing bits in a small make up bag. If I’m driving anywhere it’s handy to just leave in the glove box in the car. I don’t see the need to take it everywhere I go or if I’m going out for the day.

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
But even if you're not out for a long time, what about the two pens sitting in your car for weeks? It gets awfully hot in a parked car.
They are in a
they are in the centre consul which has a deep compartment with a lid seems cool enough I’ve been doing it for ages never had a problem

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
They are in a

they are in the centre consul which has a deep compartment with a lid seems cool enough I’ve been doing it for ages never had a problem
Plus I live in Scotland so exceptionally high temps are rare even in recent times

Reactions: Antje77