Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
I’m going to get a haircut.

Dramatic huh? Well I’m an amateur writer an artist so sue me but I did want to dip my toe back into extended fasting to see what effect it’ll have on my weight and glucose levels. To add to that I am going to cap off my last day by walking from where I live into the city centre which is a 4 mile walk. Not that much of a distance considering a lot of people’s walking habits but it is for me and when I get there? Going to get my hair cut back to how it was when I first got the news I am in remission.

I like having threads here to just keep me accountable, thinking of a 3 day fast for this time and should I take any precautions for breaking a fast?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Water only or are you doing tea, coffee, bone broth?
When breaking start with something light.. I usually do poached eggs with butter.
Once broke a 7 day fast with a full on keto Sunday roast.. did not end well!

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Water only or are you doing tea, coffee, bone broth?
When breaking start with something light.. I usually do poached eggs with butter.
Once broke a 7 day fast with a full on keto Sunday roast.. did not end well!

Oh good lord that must have started some gastrointestinal horror!

Planning on salted water and coffee mainly, would love to do bone broth but still got to find a decent place to get some bones from and a pot for that too. Poached eggs sounds like a good shout though, won’t really hit me too hard at all, thanks!