Extremely indulgent hot chocolate!!

Redsnapper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
l have just had a hankering for something sweet.After three months of low carbing it is to be expected I suppose.
Then I remembered I had picked up some low calorie instant hot chocolate which I saw in Morrisons.11g of hot chocolate with 200 ml hot water is 5.9g of carbohydrate. It's called NU ME by Morrisons.
I actually used 200 ml of unsweetened almond milk....err and two squares or 25g 80% dark chocolate .....err and a teaspoon of Truvia!!! Around 13g of carbs I reckon so a bit of an indulgence.
Some sort of alchemy happened in the mug it really hit the spot.Might make another one at the end of January.

Reactions: 8 people

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
l have just had a hankering for something sweet.After three months of low carbing it is to be expected I suppose.
Then I remembered I had picked up some low calorie instant hot chocolate which I saw in Morrisons.11g of hot chocolate with 200 ml hot water is 5.9g of carbohydrate. It's called NU ME by Morrisons.
I actually used 200 ml of unsweetened almond milk....err and two squares or 25g 80% dark chocolate .....err and a teaspoon of Truvia!!! Around 13g of carbs I reckon so a bit of an indulgence.
Some sort of alchemy happened in the mug it really hit the spot.Might make another one at the end of January.

Steady on, mate, you're not supposed to have them regularly!!!

Reactions: 6 people