favourite meter with app

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
I am sure we all have preferences for meters so which is your first choice of meter with app if you could choose one irrespective of gp allowed one

type two paul

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
I am sure we all have preferences for meters so which is your first choice of meter with app if you could choose one irrespective of gp allowed one
I used to use the OneTouch Ultra but have now got the Fine Test Lite Smart which allows Bluetooth uploads to my phone APP. It's OK but the graphs on the APP could be better. Nice to be able to upload though and store the data. When I registered to this web site I couldn't see the Fine Test Lite on the drop down menu. One for the website moderator.

D

Deleted member 308541

Although I do not live in the UK, I have always managed to get a free meter of my choice from the manufacturer.

I have been using a Abbott Freedom Lite for several years, but recently purchased a Lifesmart bluetooth meter.

I get subsidised strips here in Australia at $1.20 per 100 box from being a member of the NDSS.

tqA6uiq.jpg

Reactions: borderter