FED UP !

ChezMorgan

Dislikes
Peppers , Spiders, War and people who think they are better than me, we are all equal !
I have lost my car keys somewhere in the house, tipped it upside down !

I want to go out and im getting angry and frustrated. GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If anyone is psychic , id appreciate a tip :evil:

tubolard

Dislikes
Fasteddie; Richard K Bernstein; William S. Atkins; Rosemary Bloody Conley;
Where is the last place you'd look for 'em?

Regards,

ChezMorgan

Dislikes
Peppers , Spiders, War and people who think they are better than me, we are all equal !
The last place i would look for them is ...... well, if the dog ate them, you know where id have to look :shock:

tubolard

Dislikes
Fasteddie; Richard K Bernstein; William S. Atkins; Rosemary Bloody Conley;
that's where they'll be then :twisted:

ChocFish

Oh no, poor you, have you checked under the cat or dog maybe?

I once had one of those really tiny phones, was busy chatting on it.....then later I couldnt find the blessed phone, where is it gone, I kept ringing myself, but couldnt hear it DOH it was set on silent, just vibrate...so ran around the place looking and listening for some vibration....then I saw our fat cat, looking all googly, each time the phone rang/vibrated his eyes went wide like saucers, his ears moving back and forth, stopped when the phone stopped, oh no, surely he hasnt eaten the phone, no surely not, cant be, panic!!! I called my husband, quick, come, Wumpy the idiot has swallowed my phone, he rushed home, I dial my mobile, Wumpy's eyes pop out almost, husband panics, we need to get him to the vet, fast, he grabbed the cat basket placed Wumpy inside, stormed out to the car, I get back into the flat, crying, worried about our cuddly Wumpy, then I saw it....my mobile phone, the darn cat has been sitting on it all the time, of course....I was chatting while I folded the laundry out of the tuble dryer, then put the phone on top and carried it all through from the laundry room and forgot, the cat naturally sat himself on top as it was nice and warm there....

Hope you find your keys soon and stay nice and warm and dry too

Love

Karen x

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Right ..so the last time you had them you came into the house and.......? Of course if you have a husband who moves things or kids then that probably will not work.

ChezMorgan

Dislikes
OK Karen I have two rottweilers and if they dont wana budge so that i can look for my car keys then thats fine with me ...

Sue, I have two teenbag kids and one of those hubby things ........ at this moment in time id swap the kids the dogs and the hubby just for my car keys :oops:

ChezMorgan

Dislikes
sugarless sue said:
Right ..so the last time you had them you came into the house

I came in the house with 3 x large bags of Straw and took them to the top of garden to clean my chickens out ......... this is not looking good :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ChocFish

Uh oh, nope its not looking that good at the moment - errrrr hubby and kids must go out there and search among the straw, new and old, teeeheeeheee

I kept losing my keys, so when I saw this contraption keyrings that promised to help you locate your keys anywhere just by clapping three times it emits a sound, I ordered one of them straight away.

The little package arrived early Saturday morning, when we were still half asleep, we opened the package, inserted the battery and started clapping, nothing happened, so we clapped louder, still nothing, then hubby said all helpful maybe we have to clap rhythmically, so we did, again nothing happened, we were sitting there like a couple of chimps at a tea party clapping like idiots.

I sent the thing back, it turned out the one we received was faulty....typical isnt it.

I hope hubby and kids find the keys soon, you did provide them with a torch didnt you?

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Hope you find them soon. Have you checked ALL your pockets? Last time I lost mine, I found them on the window ledge in the downstairs loo. I'd come in desperate for the facilities and still had the keys from opening the door.
I now have a sticky hook inside a kitchen cupboard for them.
It wasn't until I got my new glasses thouh until I found the old ones.

ChocFish

Have you checked the wallet where you keep your tester or the fridge? Or hang on, you came in, you will have been freezing cold, are they keys near the kettle/teabags?

ChezMorgan

Dislikes
:oops: Keys found ........in yesterdays black bin bag, Jees !!! i didnt even have decency to recycle them :roll:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
What a relief!!
if they're like mine, replacements cost the earth and take weeks