Feedback from today

Type-2-Havent-A-Clue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you for your feedback on my way forward from now on regarding my meals etc.

It is clear that I’m having too much by the way of dairy so I will be cutting that back. I think grating on cheese will be better served for my meals in future.

My greens intake I’m going to say is moderately successful? I’d be grateful if you have any other suggestions on what I could do with my vegetables or even some others to try.

I’ve decided from my own perspective to cut my portion sizes down to around a sandwich plate size for lunch and allow myself something a little more varied and fulfilling for dinner.

I’m going to break down carbs to 10g per meal or less if I can do so. Keeping my plan to not have breakfast.

If you have any suggestions or comments let me know below

Reactions: Bluetit1802

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My breakfast is best described as brunch and always served on a side plate.

Currently breakfast consists of scrambled eggs, everything there 20g black pudding, had gheat sausages 97 per cent or today a couple of hot dog sausages, but read the ingredients.

Grating cheese may reduce your dairy but I am wary of telling anyone what to do.

We are all different and have to find our own way, frustrating but true.

So far you are doing amazingly well. Don't tweak too much at once, it can get confusing.

By all means up your leafy greens to replace some dairy but keep a detailed food diary so you can explain your differences in readings and weight.

Alison Campbell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Do what is right for you. Take it steady and remember you are looking for a sustainable way of eating not a crash diet that will leave you feeling deprived.