Feeling really down

andydry100

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Feeling really down at the moment with my diabetes there never seems to be a happy medium no matter what I do I just feel I can’t cope with it anymore, have other problems due to diabetes and can’t get the help I need

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Feeling really down at the moment with my diabetes there never seems to be a happy medium no matter what I do I just feel I can’t cope with it anymore, have other problems due to diabetes and can’t get the help I need
I'm sorry you're feeling so down with it at the moment.
Have you contacted your diabetes team to speak about this? It's very common to experience periods of diabetes burnout, I hope you can find the help you need.

In the mean time, share away with us if it lightens your heart to vent!

Reactions: DEBBIESCOTT

andydry100

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you,
I was with consultant and dsn last week and they have put my insulin doses way up which is freaking me out as I think there to high and I’m yet to adjust to the levels thy said so I’m increasing it slowly myself to try and find the best rather than jumping straight in,I also thought dsn and consultant were there to help with other problems of diabetes but I never seem to get any further than what’s my blood sugar readings after that it feels I’m ushered out the door no time to discuss anything else.