Feeling sicky

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
Not sure if this is related but my levels have been in the 6 ish region for a while and then the last 4 days have been in the 5 region. I have been feeling nausea on and off since but my level this morning was 6.2. I am wondering if it is because my levels have dropped quite a lot recently and I have been eating less that's why I have been feeling sick. Any suggestions ?

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not sure if this is related but my levels have been in the 6 ish region for a while and then the last 4 days have been in the 5 region. I have been feeling nausea on and off since but my level this morning was 6.2. I am wondering if it is because my levels have dropped quite a lot recently and I have been eating less that's why I have been feeling sick. Any suggestions ?
Just took my bg and its 5.5

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Only thing I can think of is perhaps you’re not eating enough and that’s causing a nauseous feeling. A drop from running in the 6s to the 5s, while welcome, I wouldn’t have thought significant enough to cause nausea.

Otherwise could just be a bug brewing. Hope you sort it.

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Only thing I can think of is perhaps you’re not eating enough and that’s causing a nauseous feeling. A drop from running in the 6s to the 5s, while welcome, I wouldn’t have thought significant enough to cause nausea.

Otherwise could just be a bug brewing. Hope you sort it.
Many thanks - I have had amaranth porridge this morning with unsweetened almond milk and some nuts added, it was lovely but an hour later I am feeling slightly nauseous again. Perhaps it is a bug brewing or I need to eat a bit more. Thanks xxx