feeling tired and sluggish

roxy44

Hi Friends

i have lost over 2 stones since being diagnosed...with slimming world...now what i need to ask is...after a few days of eating rubbsih food...can this make me feel sooooooo tired!! and very sluggish?

thank in anticipation x

Defren

roxy44 said:
Hi Friends

i have lost over 2 stones since being diagnosed...with slimming world...now what i need to ask is...after a few days of eating rubbsih food...can this make me feel sooooooo tired!! and very sluggish?

thank in anticipation x

Yes it can! Your body is used to the new diet and it likes it. Going back and eating bad things will make you tired and sluggish, it can also cause tummy upsets and other problems. I think you have realised, healthy eating is the best way. :D

roxy44

Thank you Defren.

i feel shocking today, cant seem to shake it off...i was very naughty last night ate a 500g tub of Ben and Jerrys ice cream, i think thats what has done it....i went to bed exhausted last night at 10 stayed in bed till 11 am...and i am still tired and sluggish, and a little foggy brained too cant seem to pull myself together!!! x

Defren

That'll teach ya!! :lol:

No more B&J or if you do, much much smaller amounts.

Joanna, :lol:.

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
roxy44 said:
Hi Friends

thank in anticipation x

Hi, I am just curious I did slimming world last year and as such you can eat potatoes, rice, pasta as much as you like. Do you limit these? As they are carb hell, :shock:

Braxton43

If you are going through tiredness, it's not just you. Years of bad diet and also lifestyle routines produce low energy but the nice thing about it is you've the power to customize the span of your life by making new diet plan which help your good health.

roxy44

Hi, yes i limit potatoes and usually have sweet pots if any, limit pasta and rice....Braxton....to say i have changed the way i eat and lost weight...i cant say i feel much better to be honest, still too tired to do things usually fall alseep by 7pm !! :roll: