First night out with the Libre - T1

mytype1.life

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
So just thought I'd share this... last night was my first night out (drinking) with the Libre.
I did a 5k fun run then hit the vodka Diet Coke to celebrate! I kept an eye on my BS during the night and was pleased to see 'okay' readings (for me anyway) although a slight drop when we got in about 4am (probably all that dancing!). I avoided the take out as it was pizza and will be keeping a close eye on things today.
68698db47eb38c51072ef2fcc8e910c5.jpg

Reactions: Celsus and himtoo

mytype1.life

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Haha, I'm sure the tiredness will kick in later, 4am was late enough! Unfortunately my body clock never fails so was wide awake first thing. Thank you. Hopefully it's an empowering message to others. If I'm honest after weeks of draining highs and lows I almost turned the night out down but glad I didn't now x

Reactions: lou258

Celsus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Nothing wrong with celebrating with a slice of pizza as well, especially after that fantastic 5k run and then going dancing all night. That's exactly why the Libre is so great - live your life to the fullest!
Go girl go !

Reactions: Robkww

mytype1.life

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Haha, I tend to get it wrong with pizza and feel rough after it/have spikes. I might treat myself to something later!

mytype1.life

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Haha I wouldn't consider myself young anymore! I'll be tired for days!