Fitbit

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Really :wink: rice that we shouldn't have in our cupboard.

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
A

Anonymous

No, of course I'd buy my own.. :D

I just want to borrow yours to see what happens when it gets wet :lol:

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
My poor little Fitbit is to go swimming :D It's walked 9.41 miles today and it's not finished yet.

didie

Dislikes
I've upgraded to the Fitbit Premium option which gives you reports and has a trainer mode.

click for full size.

didie

Dislikes
My Fitbit and I have walked 521 miles and climbed 2,194 flights since I got it in May.

I've discovered a community that does challenges and everytime you sign up and participate - just doing your normal activity, you earn points and the points can be used as prizes or you can donate them to charity. Mine are going to go towards healthcare in Guatemala.

A

Anonymous

OMG you're almost off the chart !

521 miles since May ! Where are you now then?

didie

Dislikes
It's nice to keep exact figures. It appeals to the control freak in me.

This is my week so far. Not as good as I'd like, but I've been doing cover at work which has cut into my exercise time.