Flexitol Foot Cream

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I've also read Bernstein's warning about urea . since I went low carb and increased my fat intake, my feet have been a lot less dry. I used to leave bloody footprints everywhere all summer long, but NOT this year. In the past I used almond oil. and whoever mentioned it, I can't get on with E45 either. My elderly mother had a rash on her cheek and when I asked about it, she said she'd been using E45 when she had a blocked tear duct and constantly damp cheeks. I got her to use Aqueous cream insted. Worked a treat. Nappy cream is good too. Babies' bottoms are very sensitive.

1000nettie

The better alternative is to look up a good cocoa butter supplier on the internet.

When you receive it, melt it in a bain-marie, (or put a little water in a saucepan, put cocoa butter in another and sit it on top of the water, melt slowly) mix it with a good quality olive oil or almond oil, tip into a mould and let it set.

You can also use beeswax if you are having trouble getting it to set. I had to tinker a bit to get the recipe right, and still make the odd mistake. However, you should end up with a good sized amount of body butter, which works a treat and is relatively cheap (half a kilo of cocoa butter should be around £4-5 or so).

ljwilson

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes!
I have stage 4 CKD and I am prescribed Flexitol by my doctoe

Coyler

Hi, my Grandson has Type 1 and is already experiancing some feet problems. We use a totally natural foot cream containing only a blend of Shea Butter, Argan Oil and Vitamin E developed here in Northern Ireland by Dr Maria McGee who runs a company called Marble Hill, the cream is also supplied by podiatrists, and can also be bought online from marblehillonline and is called PediSalve, it really does keep his feet in great condition. Hope this helps