Forum Newbie here..

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Hello everyone

I'm Mark - aka "The Human Pin Cushion" which is what I feel like most of the time. I'm sure I have more holes than a Polo Mint Factory ! :D *grins*

First up - thanks to everybody at Diabetes.co.uk for doing a great job of educating and supporting the global diabetes community.

Having been an avid reader of the website for a number of years, I thought it was about time I joined the forum and contributed my experiences of living with diabetes.

I was diagnosed as Type 2 about 5 years ago, but I suspected that I had known something was 'not right' for a good number of years prior to that. Today, I now truly believe I am making good progress with keeping my diabetes under control; not yet perfect, but well on my way.

For now, I just wanted to say Hello ! ... I will be posting more in the relevant forum topics as time goes by.

Keep smiling and laughing people !

Mark aka "The Human Pin Cushion"

DazG

Hi Mark.

Welcome to the site.

My fingers are a little sore today :roll:

Will look forward to seeing you around the site.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Mark - welcome to the forum :) I'm glad you decided to join at last. It's much better to take part than look in from the outside. Now you can ask questions if you need to.

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Hi Daz & Daisy1

Thanks for the warm welcome !

I've just put my first big post on the Victoza Forum. Just wanted to share my own experiences of being on it since July 2010.

Looking forward to more forum fun !

M

bigben

Hi there. I only just joined today as well.
I'm looking forward to getting a bit of impartial advice on the various issues that seem to spring themselves on us all. This site seems to demonstrate an amazing amount of human generosity.
So good luck, see you around.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi there bigben too and welcome :)

totsy

Type of diabetes