Forum Survey plus meter choice

copilost

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, didn't really know how to report this so "Off-Topic" it is.
I just tried to complete the forum survey but there was no option for being diagnosed this year, only goes to 2018, so I guess it needs updating.

Also when completing my profile the choice of meters didn't include mine and was possibly out of date.

Who/how do I report this?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, didn't really know how to report this so "Off-Topic" it is.
I just tried to complete the forum survey but there was no option for being diagnosed this year, only goes to 2018, so I guess it needs updating.

Also when completing my profile the choice of meters didn't include mine and was possibly out of date.

Who/how do I report this?

Thanks for pointing that out copilost. Could you copy the weblink address here, so that I can be sure torefer to the issue corrrectly, when I go to the techsters.

Thanks!

copilost

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
copy the weblink address here
For the forum survey I clicked the link in the scrollbar which said:
####, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
which took me to:
https://www.research.net/r/dcuk2018?email=####
where #### is me.
The question "*4. In which year were you diagnosed" gives me the options 1905 to 2018 and is a required option. So I have to answer it and have to answer it incorrectly :D

I can't find the meter question anywhere on my profile page (I completed a question about this when I signed up).
I just did a test sign up, the question appears there, the options don't include the meter i just bought (accu-check performa nano) and some other accu-check ones I think. This could be a country naming thing or newer models perhaps?

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply :sorry:

Reactions: DCUKMod