forum text

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Has there been a recent upgrades or something that has changed the size of the forum text?
I'm partially sighted and it is now so small I can't read it easily on the same tablet I always use.
Yes, I can zoom in and out but its frustrating to have to do it all the time and I didnt used to have to.

Any suggestions?
:cool:

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
What device do you use? And do you use the forum app or your browser?
I'm on my pc and it looks the same as always. I also know close to nothing about tech stuff, so I'll tag in @searley , who I believe uses the app and is way more tech savvy than I am.

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
I guess you are using the website as you can’t zoom on the app either iPhone or android..

Can zoom on the web version but I don’t notice a change in the way it is displayed on my devices I use iPhone, android phone, ipad and android tablet.. along with MacBook

Google updates and changes chrome quite often so if you are using chrome it’s more likely to be the issue

At a guess it’s something device specific but can’t suggest anything without more info

Last edited:
Reactions: Antje77

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Google updates and changes chrome quite often so if you are using chrome it’s more likely to be the issue
In Chrome (Chrome Book version) you can "zoom " in and out, have forgotten how to do it in Windows browsers but there is / was something similar.

Android users, you click on the the three dot stack and choose Settings / scroll down to Advanced / Accessibility / Text scaling move the slider to the size you want.

Never owned a Crapple products so would not have a clue, but most likely to be in the settings menu the same as any other browsers out there in the wild.

Reactions: EllieM

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you all
Yes I use chrome and access through the website.
I've found the chrome settings and adjusted them and will see how it goes.
Whether it was chrome updating or me having a slip of the finger sometime I'll never know, but its reassuring to know you can solve all life's problems not just to do with diabetes :)
@searley @Antje77 @Goonergal @Riva_Roxaban