Free style Libre machine

Damonite

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I seemed to have lost my freestyle libre

God knows how! I've had the house apart! :facepalm:

I use it as my ketone reader I do have a spare ketone reader but this is my preferred way of testing for ketones and obviously getting to the question...

Will I have to replace it? I got given it by my diabetes team :nailbiting:

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

I've been given a BG meters left by reps by DSNs in the past.
On my last appointment I mentioned I was using my spare Accu-Chek mobile & the DSN just happened to have one boxed to replace my spare.
So you may get lucky on that score with the Abbott reader in the same way? (But only if the DN happens to have one lying around?)

If you know you last used the gadget in the house. & you know I cohabitant hasn't been doing a bit of "Feng shui."
I once thought I'd lost a wallet. Turned Out my leather bike jacket pocket had torn & it had slipped into the lining round the back where the kidney protector padding was?

Coats, always seem to be the prime suspect in my house when something goes missing...

Good luck!

Reactions: porl69 and Damonite

alexask

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I seemed to have lost my freestyle libre

God knows how! I've had the house apart! :facepalm:

I use it as my ketone reader I do have a spare ketone reader but this is my preferred way of testing for ketones and obviously getting to the question...

Will I have to replace it? I got given it by my diabetes team :nailbiting:
Have you not got a smartphone? Any decent Android/apple phone can have the Freestyle app installed on it. There is also a separate glimp app that can read your blood sugar - as I am not sure whether you need to start the libre on the phone or not.

Damonite

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have you not got a smartphone? Any decent Android/apple phone can have the Freestyle app installed on it. There is also a separate glimp app that can read your blood sugar - as I am not sure whether you need to start the libre on the phone or not.
Hi yeah I use my phone for libre issue I had was I use the libre for ketones.