Freestyle Libre

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't believe Abbott officially support watches yet on either iOS or Android. The only way to get that sort of data thus far is to use a Blucon Nightrider.

emily deacon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't believe Abbott officially support watches yet on either iOS or Android. The only way to get that sort of data thus far is to use a Blucon Nightrider.
I have emailed them asking, I just thought if there is an app for the iPhone 7 then maybe I could link the app to the apple watch

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
I remember reading somewhere that it does as the NFC in the new apple watches can read the libre

Key_master_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
It doesn’t support Apple Watch yet only the phone app is on the store, I also checked in the settings and it doesn’t seem to connect to Apple health either at the moment which is pretty disappointing, but with the inaccuracies that sometimes happen with the libre sensors you’d rather only have your actual blood data going in there. My Dario meter stores all my tests as It works thru my iPhone.

In other news, I’ve just got 2 sensors from boots for prescription price £35 each. I was looking on the libre Facebook group for free delivery code and spotted someone saying boots sold them 2 for £70. I rang both mine and got lucky with 2.

Reactions: emily deacon

eventhorizon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
A Sony SW3 can be hacked to directly read a Libre sensor.

Reactions: emily deacon

HJROD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There is another beta app for the blue on sensor, which I think I’d better. You have to get invited for the evaluation go to your browser and search for “spike”
and request invite.