Freestyle libre

Ethanw57

I was diagnosed T1 nearly a year ago, I have the nasties that attack the insulin producing cells, and if I were to eat or drink lots of sugar I'd have hyperglycaemia. From what I understand, being type 1 and not requiring insulin is what counts as being "in remission" (I questioned the phrase to the diabetic nurse when she mentioned that she read that off of my medical record, and she told me that's what it meant), honeymoon period or not
I will admit that I felt a faint glimmer of hope that I had somehow beaten T1 when I was told I was "in remission"

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
i dont think t1s go into remission and is more likely to be an extended honeymoon phase :)enjoy while it lasts ;)

Celsus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
i dont think t1s go into remission and is more likely to be an extended honeymoon phase :)enjoy while it lasts ;)
Yeah that kind of marriage is for life! :)

Enjoy the honeymoon days as long as you can. Nothing compares to these first romantic days with your new partner for life. As in all relationships, you will experience to have some bad days. But rest assured, you will also have many more days that will be fun, exciting and enjoyable ahead of you!
  1. Feel the feeling, but do the right thing.
  2. Break from your past.
  3. Drop your half of the dynamic.
  4. Don't act out projections
  5. Be mindful of your partner's wants and feelings
  6. Show care and concern in a way that your partner would experience as loving
  7. Don't engage in a tit-for-tat mentality.
And you will be a happy couple for life! :p

Reactions: karen8967

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Enjoy the honeymoon days as long as you can. Nothing compares to these first romantic days with your new partner for life. As in all relationships, you will experience to have some bad days. But rest assured, you will also have many more days that will be fun, exciting and enjoyable ahead of you!
  2. Break from your past.
Love this

Reactions: Fairygodmother

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

2. Break from your past.
Unfortunately my honeymoon didnt last very long about 5 months