Freestyle libre

Hobirjfj

Hi there,

I am currently using the freestyle libre however I am having issues with seeing the data. I scan multiple times a day (usually with my meals and snacks and then if I need to for exercise or anything else) but when I download the pdm onto my computer the lines are just blank, there will be somewhat of a line but then a massive gap and then perhaps some more of a line and then another gap. It’s not good enough to see what isn’t happening with my levels because there’s not enough info. I also find the numbers are far from exact, in comparison to my omnipod pdm. Any ideas why?

Thanks! I appreciate your help :)

Saul 2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi there,

I am currently using the freestyle libre however I am having issues with seeing the data. I scan multiple times a day (usually with my meals and snacks and then if I need to for exercise or anything else) but when I download the pdm onto my computer the lines are just blank, there will be somewhat of a line but then a massive gap and then perhaps some more of a line and then another gap. It’s not good enough to see what isn’t happening with my levels because there’s not enough info. I also find the numbers are far from exact, in comparison to my omnipod pdm. Any ideas why?

Thanks! I appreciate your help :)

Are you just using the reader or are you using the phone app LibreLink? If you initiate the sensor with the reader, then use the reader and the phone app to read the sensor, it will only display the values of the primary device on the web app, LibreView. Unfortunately the LibreLink phone app takes priority and becomes the Primary Device by default. There is no way to change the Primary device except to "remove" it. You will lose all values recorded by that device. It is possible to see the values from the reader (or other phones if you use more than one) by "Hiding" the Primary Device.
If this is your problem then the best solution is to only use the reader and delete the Librelink App from your phone.
If this is NOT the problem then I can't help.