FreeStyle Libre2 readings on a Andriod Smart Watch

Peanut Power

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I would love to be able to see my blood sugars from my FreeStyle Libre2 on a smart watch. I have a Samsung S23 Ultra and a Samsung Smart Watch 5 (Happy to chnage the watch, but not the phone). I have tried the google and nothing upto date on how to do it. Is it possiable? If so what how do I do it? Many Thanks

CheeseSeaker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People arguing over silly stuff
Yes its possible - there are a few options to do this, the only one I use (and am familiar with) is xDrip+
This picks the reading up from your Libre (ever 5 minutes) on your phone and will send them to your watch

You need to side-load the app on your phone (not available on the app store) the first time, then it can be updated easily once its on there.

You can then pick the xDrip watchface - and configure it for your settings / graphing requirements etc

I have loved this app for years now - it started me on the path to a Fully Closed loop

eventhorizon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi.
Xdrip and Diabox are both good options and will read the L2 every 1 or 5 mins. The Diabox is the more simple setup.
To display on an android watch I used Wearable Widgets which will mirror apps from your phone to your watch.
The L2 - Diabox - Xiaomi 10 - Wearable Widgets - Ticwatch C2 setup was very successful for me.
Most of the medical type apps aren't available on Google Play and will need to be side loaded. Usual safety disclaimers apply!

Ipodlistener

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Idiots
Juggluco is the easiest. I've posted before on here if you search the forum. I have s23 ultra and watch 5 Pro works a dream. Updated every minute. Also data sent to Libreview for your DSN

Reactions: barrym