1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Freestyle Libre2

Discussion in 'Type 1 Diabetes' started by Yaya10_10, Apr 6, 2021.

1. annliggins

annliggins Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi , if you aknowledge the low reading with a scan it wont give you a low alarm again until bgl goes back up to above your alert and drops again. if that makes sense
    If you get a low alert just knock it of with " no: and do a finger prick. It will keep alerting you then . I thought my reader was faulty when my low alarm didnt kick in ....i did some research and found out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. StewM

StewM Type 1 · Well-Known Member

So I too was getting the "No Signal" error messages even when the phone was right next to my sensor. After a while I noticed it was always happening when I was using the baby monitor. So noticing that I've frequently found the Sensor doesn't cope well with two or more active Bluetooth devices being in its near vicinity. If I simply switched the Bluetooth off one of the devices or moved the device away this fixed the problem pretty quickly.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook