Type 1 Freestyle LibreLink not connected apps

beccaxo

I’m trying to pair my LibreLink app to the LibreLink up so my family can see my blood sugars but when I go to ‘connected apps’ it has a yellow warning triangle with an exclamation point and when I click on it, it says ‘this feature is unavailable please try again later’ any ideas?? Thank you

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Hi @beccaxo

What are you struggling with, the LibreLink App on your own phone or the LibreLinkUp on a family member's phone?

Can you take your own glucose readings?

Did you "invite" the family member to link up to you and did that person receive the invite?

Are you using either:
Android OS 6.0 or higher,
iOS 11 or higher,
and do you have both phones connected to the internet via WiFi or a data plan?

beccaxo

Hi @beccaxo

What are you struggling with, the LibreLink App on your own phone or the LibreLinkUp on a family member's phone?

Can you take your own glucose readings?

Did you "invite" the family member to link up to you and did that person receive the invite?

Are you using either:
Android OS 6.0 or higher,
iOS 11 or higher,
and do you have both phones connected to the internet via WiFi or a data plan?

I’m struggling with the LibreLink app on my own phone, yes I can take readings, and yes I’m using the correct software and versions, it’s not letting me click on the option ‘connected apps’ as it just says ‘this feature is unavailable, try again later’

sgm14

How long has this been happening?

This connects to some website to get the list of connected apps and although I don't know anything about this website, the error message is the sort of message you would get if a website was being worked on or had some problems, ie the website was up but not working correctly.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Hmmm, doesn't sound good. Do you have a lot of data stored? Would it be too painful to uninstall the app and re-install , just to try it?

UK T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I had this error message recently after I'd tried to sync my diabox app with Libre view. Abbott tech support said this message shows when you're signed into libre link app on two different phones. I obviously wasn't but think this is what triggered the error message. It resolved itself when I started my next sensor with the libre link app, the libre link app asked if I wanted to sign out of the other 'instance' and I selected 'yes'. Luckily I didn't lose any of my data and it synced the previous two weeks of data with libre view. This enables the libre link up app to then share the data with another phone. Your libre link and libre view sign in details should be the same, but make sure the libre link up sign in details are different (that of a family member etc). Hope that helps, I wasn't willing to deinstall and reinstall as I had a lot of data and notes in the app, but you might find it easier to do that. Just be careful because I think if you've started your sensor with the app, and then deinstall the app then that particular sensor won't work with libre link any more (but might with 3rd party apps).

Last edited: