Friend 'issues'

Lovelylivpet

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi guys,
I'll start from the begining of the story.

I went round to a friends house the other day and said I wanted to do a fundraising event with her. She said it was a great idea and would love to do it with me. However, another friend I know ( I'll call her friend B) would take it so badly and hate me that I didn't ask her to do it. I know this because when I don't play with her she makes a huge fuss about it ( including one time at the movies) :evil: . I told my friend not to tell friend B about the whole thing.

However, today my friend came up to me when I was talking to friend B and asked for a privite chat. Friend B was immidiatly curious but hung out with her other friend for two seconds. When I came back from this chat- both my friend's friend and Friend B wanted to know what it was about I said it was somthing privite between our two familys. However then my friends friend came rushing up saying : " She gave me a clue, it's something fun in the summer". Then friend B demanded she should know, so I gave her a clue. The clue was 'stand' because wer'e doing a lemonade stand with cakes. She never got it out of me in the end, but didn't talk to me for the rest of the day! I told her I wanted to tell her but couldn't.

Thanks for reading my 'essay' and please can you give me some advice. ASAP!!

Lovelylivpet :)

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Tell them both. Be open and honest. You can then be conscience free that you've not deceived anybody and done the right thing. Any problem remaining is their issue, it's not fair anyone leeching onto you're emotions to make you feel bad for their satisfaction.
Rise above it and be well.:smile:

@myroomsadisco

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
True friendship doesn't involve scoring points off each other. It's honest.
sounds like you and your friendds are falling into what teacher colleagues and I used to call "Soap Opera syndrome"
Hana