From adversity comes Excellence....

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
I have truly reached the bottom of the barrel, but I am not defeated. Defeat is death, and I am not dead. This is the place of evolution. I came here to evolve. Be patient with me...I chose a hard path, I knew what was expected of me. Yet....sometimes reality can be a cruel master! But I can't do this alone.....

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
You dig deep enough for others ... time you now did it for yourself. Not a one way street so my best

Lampman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Glad to see you back. The bottom of the barrel is a familiar place, and reality takes no prisoners. We all have many problems over the course of our lives. One we all share on here after all. But, and its the important but, we are all here to share our experience and listen to others, for help and to help. You must help yourself first, and not give all your strength to others. Sometimes it is necessary to sit back and try and see your life as others do. Look for those places you would advise someone else to ease up or change something, and do it for yourself. Not intended as a lecture, just thoughts expressed!

Blossom73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Life has many doors, sometimes we choose which door to go through, sometimes they are the one everyone is going through and at other times, we are shoved through. It's great that you know which door leads to the bottom. And always remember, others do care and are willing to help you choose which door to take next. I have looked at 'that door' several times; by choice and being forced to look at it. I think you still have a lot of other doors to go through before 'that one' so pop your head in a few; before you put your foot through. You are the door opener. Big hugs from Australia.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app