Frustrating website

Tryer50

I have registered for the low carb programme and the money left my account 7 days ago. I am unable to login. I have messaged the adminstrators, but get no reply. I have asked them to reimburse my account, No reply. Sick and fed up.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have registered for the low carb programme and the money left my account 7 days ago. I am unable to login. I have messaged the adminstrators, but get no reply. I have asked them to reimburse my account, No reply. Sick and fed up.

Hi there @Tryer50

Please send an email to [email protected] and your message should get passed along.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Hi there Tryer, I'm sorry things haven't gone as you had hoped with the Low Carb Programme. I have highlighted your concerns to the relevant person.

Hopefully things will be resolved soon.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Tryer50 - If you could keep an eye on your inbox, a notification of your refund should be there in a few minutes, I understand.