G7 Question

lsrpm1964

I think Canada is so slow getting the Libre 3 into the pharmacies here that I will be going to the G7

Big question. Has anyone tried the G7 with both the smartphone app and with the dedicated receiver? I have an iPhone but am not adverse to getting a receiver if it somehow works better or has an advantage over the smartphone app.

Thoughts? Opinions?

lsrpm1964

also, I know that on the smartphone app the max dose for an insulin event is 100 units.

Anyone know the max dose allowed to record an insulin event on the receiver?

lsrpm1964

I think Canada is so slow getting the Libre 3 into the pharmacies here that I will be going to the G7

Big question. Has anyone tried the G7 with both the smartphone app and with the dedicated receiver? I have an iPhone but am not adverse to getting a receiver if it somehow works better or has an advantage over the smartphone app.

Thoughts? Opinions?
I keep forgetting to ask questions I want to know about. If I use the receiver can my wife still get alerts or is that only if using the phone? That would be the most important question. She wants to know if I have a low alarm

lsrpm1964

also, I know that on the smartphone app the max dose for an insulin event is 100 units.

Anyone know the max dose allowed to record an insulin event on the receiver?
turns out my insurance covers the receiver as well so I got one and only had to pay 20% of cost

for the phone Dexcom G7 app max dose for long acting at a single event entry is 100 units, for fast acting the max dose is 50 units. And after set up the receiver has the same limitations.