SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Hi everyone,
Have you got an idea of how to get in touch with Abbott? I was trying to order some Free style libres on line, card got declined, checked with the bank and it's OK their end so have tried phoning Abbott 0800 170 1177 and get cut off every single time when trying to choose from the options
Ideas for success please
Thanks

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi everyone,
Have you got an idea of how to get in touch with Abbott? I was trying to order some Free style libres on line, card got declined, checked with the bank and it's OK their end so have tried phoning Abbott 0800 170 1177 and get cut off every single time when trying to choose from the options
Ideas for success please
Thanks

1) Ignore the first option to ‘select 1 for the freestyle Libre 2 reader replacement program’
2) Wait for the announcement about call charges and then the next list and select 1 for ‘free style Libre sales and support’
3) Then after the announcement that the call might be handled outside the EU select 1 again

Just worked for me

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
1) Ignore the first option to ‘select 1 for the freestyle Libre 2 reader replacement program’
2) Wait for the announcement about call charges and then the next list and select 1 for ‘free style Libre sales and support’
3) Then after the announcement that the call might be handled outside the EU select 1 again

Just worked for me
not for me but thanks @Goonergal