@giverny HELP

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Many Thanks, will look into it, he's a Chinese Crested Powder Puff.
Bless .. I bet you could make up something similar to the inflatable collar for him ... It is not having to be inflatable .. A stiff card covered in spong .. Bit of Velcro !

Reactions: 2 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Bless .. I bet you could make up something similar to the inflatable collar for him ... It is not having to be inflatable .. A stiff card covered in spong .. Bit of Velcro !

Have looked at the collars, they look brilliant except they don't seem very wide in that although he has the typical crested short neck he has typical hound long body and I can see him stretching round the collar and getting to the stump, so am thinking along your brilliant idea, I do have some material and a sewing machine I've just got to work out how far it needs to stick out from his neck, probably 6 to 8 inches, mmmmm cardboard, sponge and I have Velcro. will mull it over.
Thanks again you clever man.

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Any news yet @Giverny ? It has taken me 22 minutes to be able to post this. I'll give up trying for a few days now.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
I have had no trouble at all posting - everything as usual. No double posting either. Either on PC or iPad.

Reactions: 4 people

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Hi Friends, just a quick Bobby update, he's home feeling sorry for himself and still very groggy, lost half his tail as feared, doesn't like the bucket he's got to wear for the next 10 days to stop him chomping on the stump managed to get it off the minute we walked in the door, had to put on a smaller collar to hold it , had to take out a mortgage to pay for it but he's worth every penny, he looks really strange with a shaven bottom mind they did clip his coat a bit on his legs and body left the coat on the back of his neck and head so he reminds me of Lenny The Lion, maybe in a couple of weeks I'll get to clip him off properly.
Oh and the site is still playing up.
@satindoll
glad Bobby is home and sorry that the "lanpshade" is a PITA. i always find thy are a source of amusement with my old collie (or rather the speed with which she can remove it, and the look of distain and amusement with which she regards the humans applying the "lampshade:p)

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry @Giverny still playing up still getting blank pages so having to refresh pages as its still timing out.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Giverny .. @daisy1 I cannot PM Daisy1 ? Like before is says I am not allowed ! Have I been banned ?
Edit to add.. No problem if I am banned .. Just let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
This is the message I get ...
Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: daisy1.

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin

I have been playing around with you idea may have cracked it will let you know, thanks again.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Still annoying gremlins about, hopefully they will be 'rebooted' somewhere else.:rolleyes: Good luck :)

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Aaaaarrrggghhhhh. Please will someone let me in (without it taking me hours of blank pages to do so) This is so frustrating. I have tried to respond to some threads and my posts are just not accepted. I posted this just now and it was posted twice, so I deleted the duplicate and both copies went. Like I said Aaaaaarrgggghhh! If it's posted twice now, I will leave them alone!

'

Hope you get sorted soon, I'm still o.k. at the moment but I signed on with trepidation in case we were back to lockout.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
@zand if Giverny can't sort this maybe try reregistering with a new identity, at least until it's fixed? (But leaving all your past posts intact of course!).

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yeh, I could. I was just hoping mine could be fixed like satindoll's was.