Giving Away One Touch Ping Reservoirs if Anyone Needs

SenileTomato

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabeetus
I have been using a Tandem t:slim pump for the past few years and I have a large amount of One Touch Ping Reservoirs that I plan on giving away to someone in need. I want to take them to the local hospital, but considering they are expired I have a feeling they will not be used. I also feel posting on here there is a greater chance it will go to someone who can make use of them (where as a hospital would probably use them and charge the person well more than it is worth).

I have no problem shipping these out, but I would simply ask for payment for the shipping expenses (PayPal would probably work best). I prefer to only ship within the U.S. If anyone could personally use some of these (I have 6 boxes, containing 10 cartridges each), let me know. They are a couple of years old from what I can remember, so once the person receives them, I am not responsible for whatever they do with them.

I also have an older One Touch Ping Insulin Pump which I am willing to part with for very little, let's say $250. Some scuffs but nothing major, functions fine. If anyone is interested in this, they can have all of the reservoirs free of charge (shipping is not covered, though).