1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Giving Away One Touch Ping Reservoirs if Anyone Needs

Discussion in 'Insulin Pump Forum' started by SenileTomato, May 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SenileTomato

SenileTomato Type 1 · Member

I have been using a Tandem t:slim pump for the past few years and I have a large amount of One Touch Ping Reservoirs that I plan on giving away to someone in need. I want to take them to the local hospital, but considering they are expired I have a feeling they will not be used. I also feel posting on here there is a greater chance it will go to someone who can make use of them (where as a hospital would probably use them and charge the person well more than it is worth).

I have no problem shipping these out, but I would simply ask for payment for the shipping expenses (PayPal would probably work best). I prefer to only ship within the U.S. If anyone could personally use some of these (I have 6 boxes, containing 10 cartridges each), let me know. They are a couple of years old from what I can remember, so once the person receives them, I am not responsible for whatever they do with them.

I also have an older One Touch Ping Insulin Pump which I am willing to part with for very little, let's say $250. Some scuffs but nothing major, functions fine. If anyone is interested in this, they can have all of the reservoirs free of charge (shipping is not covered, though).

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook