Gluconavii meter question - editing/deleting results

guillemot

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
Could any gluconavii users please help me out by advising whether it's possible to edit or delete results on the meter? I've marked some of mine as fasting/pre-meal when they should have been post-meal and I also have some at the wrong time of day because the time was set incorrectly. I also have some results from family members who wanted to check their own levels. All of this combined has put all the statistics the meter provides way out and I'd like them to be useful! Ideally I'd like to be able to edit individual results to fix the time etc. If not then I'd like to be able to delete the individual results that are wrong. If even that isn't possible, then I'd like to be able to reset the device to delete the data and start again from scratch. But I haven't been able to find out how to do any of these things! I'd be grateful if anyone who has managed this could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You could download the data to a computer and edit that, and then reset the time and date to be correct.

I used to be able to delete all data/individual readings on the Navii’s predecessor, the Codefree, but haven’t tried with this one. Might be worth trying the same process, described in this post (individual readings) and the one following (all data):
Post in thread 'Is It Possible To Reset /delete Codefree Meter History?'
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/th...te-codefree-meter-history.106660/post-2167405

Reactions: jjraak

guillemot

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
You could download the data to a computer and edit that, and then reset the time and date to be correct.

I used to be able to delete all data/individual readings on the Navii’s predecessor, the Codefree, but haven’t tried with this one. Might be worth trying the same process, described in this post (individual readings) and the one following (all data):
Post in thread 'Is It Possible To Reset /delete Codefree Meter History?'
Brilliant! Just tried it and can confirm that exact same method works for the gluconavii too. Thanks!! So it is at least possible to delete individual readings, if not to edit them.

HappyChris

Nice to know individual entries can be deleted but can the data set be downloaded and cleaned up to remove early mis-entries and bad data? My meter’s data has got corrupted and the software can’t graph the data itself, thanks to garbaged dates.i suspect that extracting the meter's data might be a bit beyond my dated PC skills…

Whether the above is possible or not, I'll need to delete all the old data to see if the meter's date function is damaged.