glucose on prescription

clayton1180

hi guys n girls!

prob a stupidd Q but can we get glucose tabs on presciption or hypo stop.. if not it does seem a bit silly really as we get all other meds free.. and this is a medication really as without it life could be a bit tricky.. unless we carry around a bag of sugar lol...

ah well... happy xmas and all that !

Lee

lee

martinbuchan

I bought hypostop once- now on scripts. My local pharmacy techs like me and one has been my patient- so I get a discount. It cost nearly £11 for the pack of three. I have never used it in anger yet, I tend to use my little glucose tabs.

Marty B

spider

hi everyone and merry christmas to you all,I always get hypostop for my daughter off the doctors and i have just started to use it when she has bad hypos,i think it is brilliant.My daughter said the hypos goes faster when she uses hypostop and also you can get it in a bottle instead of the tubes,which is better because you can screw the lid on and off when you use it,as for the tubes you have to cut the top. spider

sofaraway

I'm thinking of asking for some hypostop on prescription. i've only ever had it in hospital and remember it worked pretty good, although didn't taste great.

Madpiper

Hi there,

First time post. I have never bought glucogel, the diabetic nurses at my clinic give it to me. :)

Maybe they like me.

Madpiper

Life is what you make of it, so make it good for yourself.