Good Message From Doctor

DCB 2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Carry out out pizza commercials on the TV and people bringing in a fresh box of glazed donuts to work !!! (They are evil)
I will keep this brief, but I just came back from the Doctor and was told that I was officially in remission with Type 2 Diabetes !!!!! I was able get normal A1C results with 2 consecutive tests without taking any meds. I understand that I am NOT cured and will always will be careful with my diet and exercise, but now I have a little more flexibility with things. Diabetes has been a curse for my family for generations, after talking with my Farther I was told I am the first one ever to control this beastie.

I would like to thank the forum for their comments which were helpful in giving me ideas what I could do to manage my type 2 diabetes. I will now be seeing my doctor every 6 months now, but I will have my tests done in 3 months to make sure things are still alright.

I do have one question, how do change my profile to say that I am in remission?

Thanks again

Last edited:

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I will keep this brief, but I just came back from the Doctor and was told that I was officially in remission with Type 2 Diabetes !!!!! I was able get normal A1C results with 2 consecutive tests without taking any meds. I understand that I am NOT cured and will always will be careful with my diet and exercise, but now I have a little more flexibility with things. Diabetes has been a curse for my family for generations, after talking with my Farther I was told I am the first one ever to control this beastie.

I would like to thank the forum for their comments which were helpful in giving me ideas what I could do to manage my type 2 diabetes. I will now be seeing my doctor every 6 months now, but I will have my tests done in 3 months to make sure things are still alright.

I do have one question, how do change my profile to say that I am in remission?

Thanks again

Great news for you. Well done.

To make changes to your account, you must be logged in, via your browser (not the App). Once logged in, hover your cursor over your user name, in the top, right hand corner of the screen, then go to Personal Details.

Scroll down and make your selection from "Diabetes Type".

Please remember to click on "Save", or your alterations won't be retained