Good Morning

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all I'm continuing painting the hall...I'm now asking myself whether a bright pink feature wall was a good idea as I look like a raspberry, as does the floor & dog ...oh well only another coat to go!
I read this out to my mum and she said if you substituted pink for purple it could be me!!! Has the pink "calmed down" as it dried?

Love it

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Morning all bad night with the pain in left side of hip still there this morning struggling to get about but got loads to do before sale of house will just have to push through it as usual .
Have a good day all

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all bad night with the pain in left side of hip still there this morning struggling to get about but got loads to do before sale of house will just have to push through it as usual .
Have a good day all
Take plenty of rest stops mate. Is @tina_marie ok?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
No slowly going round the bend.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Morning all...its a beautiful morning here in Cambridge. Got wrapped up and enjoying the walk to work. Have a great day whatever you are doing:)

M

mist

Have a good day all

Sorry to hear of your issues. You've been through the wars mate! Hang on in there soldier!

Reactions: Liam1955

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
It's a grey and murky morning here, hopefully it will brighten up later. Sending hugs to everyone who needs one, especially @eldergarth and @tina_marie. Moving house is a nightmare even when you're healthy!

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Thanks everyone, even with all his meds he takes nothing seems to be working . Doctor did say he would review meds at end of month. Last night because he couldn't get upstairs he slept on sofa . No sooner was he asleep he started to have head tremors , didn't last long thank god. So I to slept on sofa .

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from a sunny Scarborough . Have a good day everyone.:)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
20/10 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Don't feel so good in myself today :yuck:. But, hope everyone else is in good health and enjoy your day:).

D

debrasue

Morning, peeps!
Overcast and chilly in S Glos this morning.
NOT a happy bunny this morning - I dropped the iPad and it landed corner/edge-first on the two smallest toes on my right foot. Owwwwwwwwwww!!! :inpain: (I'm embarrassed to admit that I cried my eyes out...) Toes are now going a lovely shade of blue/black and although that was 3 hours ago it still hurts like hell! (Nothing's broken, though, including the iPad.)
Ah well, I'm off out to lunch with my ex-boss later, which is always good fun, so that will cheer me up! He's the only thing I miss about working. We usually end up drinking far too much wine and giggling like a couple of naughty children. :p
Sending big hugs to everyone, including the poorly peeps.
I hope everyone has a good day.
:)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Thanks @mist and @Diamum5972 I know they say get there in the end but with kingsmill hospital that's the end of the world but only 2 more appointments there then get transferred to QMC at Nottingham

M

mist

Morning, peeps!
NOT a happy bunny this morning - I dropped the iPad and it landed corner/edge-first on the two smallest toes on my right foot. Owwwwwwwwwww!!! :inpain: (I'm embarrassed to admit that I cried my eyes out...) Toes are now going a lovely shade of blue/black and although that was 3 hours ago it still hurts like hell! (Nothing's broken, though, including the iPad.)
Ah well, I'm off out to lunch with my ex-boss later, which is always good fun, so that will cheer me up! He's the only thing I miss about working. We usually end up drinking far too much wine and giggling like a couple of naughty children. :p

iPads are the new Nokia phones, ny on indestructible! More concerned about your toe though, make sure you look after it. Have a foot spa maybe..;)

Reactions: Liam1955
D

debrasue

14485029_1572187569552837_1618360149577932783_n.jpg

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Morning, peeps!
Enjoy yourself @debrasue! Sounds fun. :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
No slowly going round the bend.
@tina_marie I'm thinking of you both. I know you'll have different concerns but just as important at this time. It will be over and more comfortable soon. Look after yourself too. Plenty of drinks and pull in available hands. There is never too many at time of a move. Man and a van for some items are well worth the investment, a one off and takes the edge off. I'm well experienced in moving house, buying, selling and rentals. Do whatever makes the job less physical can make all the difference. You're both worth it.
Have you plenty of 'hands on help' when necessary?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Oh yes his family live local. I've had my orders of his mum. Not that he's listened. Lol