Good Morning

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Morning all, I can't find my slippers anywhere, lord only knows where I have 'put' them lol
Have a good day folks :)

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all!

@Robinredbreast I hope your slippers turn up soon! I usually just have the one missing because my naughty rabbit has ran off with the other one!

Claire x

Reactions: 4 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@13lizanne sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Curled up on the sette is the best place to be. @liam1955 good luck again. I hope you will let us know how you get on.
I hope everybody has a good day. I'm hoping to go swimming. :)

Reactions: 2 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, it's chilly today but not as breezy as yesterday.
@13lizanne I hope you feel better soon, put your feet up and enjoy your fluffy blanket! @liam1955 let us know how you get on at the hospital, best of luck. Have a good day everyone

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all hope you're all ok, my morning has gone from bad to worse today. Currently not very well and had some terrible news about my dog from the vet that we either operate on him or put him to sleep. Devastated is not even the word to describe how I feel right now. !!!!! Just need some much needed love and support.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
10/3/16. Good Morning Everybody from a dull and dismal York. THANKS for the kind wishes from @13lizanne - @mo53 - @amgrundy and @13lizanne - :) hope you are feeling better SOON xx - @mo53 enjoy your swim. Think I am "stressed" this morning with the Hospital looming in an hour? OR my Liver was busy during early hours and giving me a 7.4 (before bed I had a 6.6) Maybe I should have had a wee snack about 11pm? Hope you all have a good day:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
@Nicola M I'm so sorry about your little dog, what a hard decision you have to make. Sending you buckets loads of love and understanding and much love to your dear dog too.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
So sorry to hear about your dog @Nicola M , sending you massive hugs.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morning all hope you're all ok, my morning has gone from bad to worse today. Currently not very well and had some terrible news about my dog from the vet that we either operate on him or put him to sleep. Devastated is not even the word to describe how I feel right now. !!!!! Just need some much needed love and support.

Bless you Nicola, I am so sorry to hear your news, I will be thinking of you, as I'm sure others will be too x
Take care.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morning all!

@Robinredbreast I hope your slippers turn up soon! I usually just have the one missing because my naughty rabbit has ran off with the other one!

Claire x

Hi Claire, they did turn up, I put them in the laundry basket and I don't think I can wash purple moccasins, lol.
I should of put them away downstairs in the shoe cupboard. I loved your story about your Rabbit, so cute :)

Reactions: 5 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. Frosty but sun trying it's best, thermometer said -5 degrees at 7am Don't feel well today pains in chest and lungs so having a quiet day in. Hubby gone into office this morning to sort out a problem ( some retirement) so it's cups of tea and my leopardskin fluffy blanket for me. Good luck today at hospital @liam1955 Hope everyone has a good day x

Sending a get well ((((((((( HUG )))))))))Anna, I hope you are feeling a little better now, take care and rest x

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Good Morning beautifull people, very foggy out therein Notts today :)

Reactions: 5 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning, very cold but dry in Central Scotland. The chest infection has taken hold so I'm wheezing and spluttering :) Hope you all have a good day