Good Morning

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
good afternoon, another bright, sunny, warm day. I'm off out for a walk with my daughter, make the most of the good weather.

Have a good day all

Reactions: 6 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
6/5/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny and Hazy York. Have a good day and hope everybody is well.:)

Reactions: 4 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning, bright and sunny here in C.Scotland just back from a walk in our local country park, the bluebells are gorgeous, there are signs of new growth everywhere AND we saw a young deer - just crossed our path about 10ft from where we were walking. It's good to be home, how is everyone? @liam1955 I've emailed x

Reactions: 2 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from a Hazy Lancashire as well. Sure it will be hot later. Hope you enjoyed your holiday 13 lizzane.:)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon

Yet another bright sunny day. We are really being spoilt :). Nothing important to do today apart from hold my daughter's hand when she goes to see the GP about her depression :( and do some shopping at the local supermarket.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from Central Scotland, overcast but dry, going further east today so it will be chilly by the sea there. Hope your daughter got on well at docs yesterday @wolfie11969 ? Have a lovely day everyone

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Yes @13lizanne it's the same here on the banks of the Clyde. Grey but I think it's to brighten up a wee bit later then again I could be totally wrong lol. Good morning folks ! :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, it was a little overcast when I got up but it's clearing up a bit now. Temps are supposed to hit 24 c this afternoon but there's also a chance of thunderstorms. Lovely! Hope everyone has a good day

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
7/5/16 - Good Morning from a warm and sunny York. Hope you are all well and enjoy the day:).

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning from Central Scotland, overcast but dry, going further east today so it will be chilly by the sea there. Hope your daughter got on well at docs yesterday @wolfie11969 ? Have a lovely day everyone

Hiya and thanks

Daughter was honest and spoke to the GP. Concerns are she may be bipolar like a few in the family are. So referral to pysch services for further investigation :oops:

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Afternoon

Yet another bright sunny day. We are really being spoilt :). Nothing important to do today apart from hold my daughter's hand when she goes to see the GP about her depression :( and do some shopping at the local supermarket.
Sending you hugs, my son is autistic and also suffers from anxiety and depression. He had a breakdown last year but that meant he got the help he needed, I hope your daughter does as well

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from a brilliantly sunny Scarborough . I couldn't sleep last night at all. I've had abou 4 hours. Never mind, the sun is shining and the sea fret has gone.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning lovely morning here in Lancashire going to be a nice day, hope you all enjoy your day. :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from an overcast, chilly Central Scotland. Hope everyone is well today. We could have had a cup of tea together in the early hours @mo53 I had a restless night too- too much on my mind :) Have a good day all

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from an overcast, chilly Central Scotland. Hope everyone is well today. We could have had a cup of tea together in the early hours @mo53 I had a restless night too- too much on my mind :) Have a good day all
Hi 13 lizanne, may join you in the early hours too, up most of the night with this shoulder problem, have to have physio can only get an appointment a week this Thursday. :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tea for three - lovely! It's a shame that you have to wait so long for your appointment though @amgrundy pain affects every part of our life, you have my sympathy!

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Tea for three - lovely! It's a shame that you have to wait so long for your appointment though @amgrundy pain affects every part of our life, you have my sympathy!
Thank you at least I hope I get some good news on Tuesday I go for my 3 month blood test results since I was diagnosed, be good to see what the doc thinks.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, It's bright and sunny here again. It's too warm for me already, it was 15 c when I got up! Hope I don't melt on the way to my mum's house :) Have a good day everyone

Automove

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Morning everyone , newbie here, Rob in Chesterfield , Derbyshire. Looking forward to chatting with one and all