1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Good Morning

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rodman, Jan 23, 2016.

1. wolfie11969

wolfie11969 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

good afternoon, another bright, sunny, warm day. I'm off out for a walk with my daughter, make the most of the good weather.

Have a good day all

• Like Like x 6
  2. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

6/5/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny and Hazy York. Have a good day and hope everybody is well.:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. 13lizanne

13lizanne Type 2 · Expert

Good morning, bright and sunny here in C.Scotland just back from a walk in our local country park, the bluebells are gorgeous, there are signs of new growth everywhere AND we saw a young deer - just crossed our path about 10ft from where we were walking. It's good to be home, how is everyone? @liam1955 I've emailed x

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. amgrundy

amgrundy Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Good morning from a Hazy Lancashire as well. Sure it will be hot later. Hope you enjoyed your holiday 13 lizzane.:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. wolfie11969

Afternoon

Yet another bright sunny day. We are really being spoilt :). Nothing important to do today apart from hold my daughter's hand when she goes to see the GP about her depression :( and do some shopping at the local supermarket.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  6. 13lizanne

Good morning from Central Scotland, overcast but dry, going further east today so it will be chilly by the sea there. Hope your daughter got on well at docs yesterday @wolfie11969 ? Have a lovely day everyone

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. eddie1968

eddie1968 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Yes @13lizanne it's the same here on the banks of the Clyde. Grey but I think it's to brighten up a wee bit later then again I could be totally wrong lol. Good morning folks ! :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Diamum5972

Diamum5972 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Morning folks, it was a little overcast when I got up but it's clearing up a bit now. Temps are supposed to hit 24 c this afternoon but there's also a chance of thunderstorms. Lovely! Hope everyone has a good day

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

7/5/16 - Good Morning from a warm and sunny York. Hope you are all well and enjoy the day:).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. wolfie11969

Hiya and thanks

Daughter was honest and spoke to the GP. Concerns are she may be bipolar like a few in the family are. So referral to pysch services for further investigation :oops:

• Hug Hug x 3
  11. Diamum5972

Sending you hugs, my son is autistic and also suffers from anxiety and depression. He had a breakdown last year but that meant he got the help he needed, I hope your daughter does as well

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. mo53

mo53 Type 2 · Expert

Good morning from a brilliantly sunny Scarborough . I couldn't sleep last night at all. I've had abou 4 hours. Never mind, the sun is shining and the sea fret has gone.

• Hug Hug x 2
  13. amgrundy

Good morning lovely morning here in Lancashire going to be a nice day, hope you all enjoy your day. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. 13lizanne

Good morning from an overcast, chilly Central Scotland. Hope everyone is well today. We could have had a cup of tea together in the early hours @mo53 I had a restless night too- too much on my mind :) Have a good day all

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Hug Hug x 1
  15. mo53

mo53 Type 2 · Expert

Yes I often wonder who is up and about in the early hours. Have a good day @13lizanne

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  16. amgrundy

Hi 13 lizanne, may join you in the early hours too, up most of the night with this shoulder problem, have to have physio can only get an appointment a week this Thursday. :)

• Hug Hug x 3
  17. 13lizanne

Tea for three - lovely! It's a shame that you have to wait so long for your appointment though @amgrundy pain affects every part of our life, you have my sympathy!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. amgrundy

Thank you at least I hope I get some good news on Tuesday I go for my 3 month blood test results since I was diagnosed, be good to see what the doc thinks.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Diamum5972

Morning all, It's bright and sunny here again. It's too warm for me already, it was 15 c when I got up! Hope I don't melt on the way to my mum's house :) Have a good day everyone

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Automove

Automove Type 2 · Newbie

Morning everyone , newbie here, Rob in Chesterfield , Derbyshire. Looking forward to chatting with one and all

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook