Good not so good

Clarence

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
TV
We'll the diabetic clinic went very well,we are doing everything that they need to be done,and they were very happy with the results,with just a small adjustment to the night time insulin dosage,which has already shown a big inprovement,the brain clinic however is a different story there has been no inprovement in the last six months,so they are now going to the the next stage which is something called a plasma exchange,this is where they remove your blood and put in fresh,they want me to wait5/6weeks then go into hospital for a week,they put a needle in one arm to remove the blood,onother needle in the other arm to put in fresh blood,the whole body takes a week,at the end of the week I it gets looked at and new medical ideas take place,they do say there is a big inprovement in the condition,but it only last 6 weeks ,then we have to do the whole thing again,so this could be a on going thing,so not a happy bunny at the moment,,but I knowe there's are a lot worse off then me so regards to all

K

Kat100

We'll the diabetic clinic went very well,we are doing everything that they need to be done,and they were very happy with the results,with just a small adjustment to the night time insulin dosage,which has already shown a big inprovement,the brain clinic however is a different story there has been no inprovement in the last six months,so they are now going to the the next stage which is something called a plasma exchange,this is where they remove your blood and put in fresh,they want me to wait5/6weeks then go into hospital for a week,they put a needle in one arm to remove the blood,onother needle in the other arm to put in fresh blood,the whole body takes a week,at the end of the week I it gets looked at and new medical ideas take place,they do say there is a big inprovement in the condition,but it only last 6 weeks ,then we have to do the whole thing again,so this could be a on going thing,so not a happy bunny at the moment,,but I knowe there's are a lot worse off then me so regards to all
Hi Clarence
I have just mailed you on your other post thread ....best wishes ...Kat