Got a Winning Hand

coxymk2

Well I’ve had copd for a while then got a chest infection which took a while to get over. Went to see GP because of breathing problems and collapsed in surgery. Taken to hospital they were and still are treating me for suspected angina. While there had a chest x-ray that showed a shadow on my lungs. Ends up I’ve got cancer of my windpipe. Had a stent put into my windpipe to keep me going till I can start chemotherapy. So now the only thing left for me to catch is the plague. Not been a very good few months.

C

chris lowe

Well I’ve had copd for a while then got a chest infection which took a while to get over. Went to see GP because of breathing problems and collapsed in surgery. Taken to hospital they were and still are treating me for suspected angina. While there had a chest x-ray that showed a shadow on my lungs. Ends up I’ve got cancer of my windpipe. Had a stent put into my windpipe to keep me going till I can start chemotherapy. So now the only thing left for me to catch is the plague. Not been a very good few months.

So sorry to hear that. What a terrible shock for you. I hope you respond well to the treatment. Wishing you all the best

BillB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Impolite people, yobbish behaviour, pretentious people.
Wishing you all the best for a good outcome. Keep fighting!

Reactions: Millymay2