Prediabetes Got my blood test results, Opinions please

Birdwoman

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got my blood test results from blood taken yesterday and as usual not sure about some of them. I have not got the one I wanted which was the HbA1c. It seems they did not do it.

Glucose FBG 99 mg/dl

Urea (GLDH) 53 mg/dl

Creatinine .88 mg/dl
grf-bis 1 59

Uric acid 7.9

Colesterol Total 214 mg/dl

Trigs 87 mg/dl
Plasma Atherothgenoic Index 1.0

HDL 86 mg/dl

hTSH 2.3

It seems a bit of a mix to me. My meter seems to testing high because I tested at home yesterday before I went and it was 118 mg/dl (about the normal) drove 3 miles, had blood drawn to which I am always nervous and drove back, tested again and it was 116 mg/dl. They measured it 99 mg/dl. Advice on all please.

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
We cannot give opinions or advice @Birdwoman.
Pathology results come with a normal range, usually following the test result. The normal range may alter a bit depending on the method used and the lab.
So sorry, you need to see whoever ordered these to obtain an interpretation.

Birdwoman

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
We cannot give opinions or advice @Birdwoman.
Pathology results come with a normal range, usually following the test result. The normal range may alter a bit depending on the method used and the lab.
So sorry, you need to see whoever ordered these to obtain an interpretation.

Thanks for your answer.
I know that no one on the forum can give me a proper interpretation, that is why I asked for opinions. In effect I asked for the tests and the doctor gave my the forms to go and have it done. I will see her with them but would like to be a little for armed first to gather my thoughts. There is as you say normal ranges listed but I don't understand them because they are in the local language and too technical for my skills.