1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Great Manchester run

Discussion in 'Diabetes Events' started by Markallen2812, May 23, 2016.

1. Markallen2812

Markallen2812 Family member · Newbie

Just wanted to say how proud I was running the Manchester 10k for Diabetes UK - I ran for my son pictured and my brother who passed away in 1994 from a diabetic coma

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. amgrundy

amgrundy Type 2 · Well-Known Member

What can I say but very well done. I know what its like to loose a close one I lost my son in 2008 . If I was a bit younger I would have done that run too. :):)

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook