Great Marika Sboros interview with FatEmperor

Biggles2

Great interview with @FatEmperor by Marika Sboros in Foodmed.net:

Here is a snippet:
“Current nutrition leaders are a prime example globally. They are driven to protect their reputation after giving the wrong advice for 30 to 40 years. They have led people into diabetes, obesity, heart disease, even cancer. However, this they did through ignorance mainly. They are now frantic that no-one can prove them wrong. Many outspoken ones operate from hubris and pride. They may have believed for decades that they were right.

They are, I think, beginning to realise that they have been wrong. The truth that is emerging will damage them and their business. They have a dog in the fight, for sure. And they will continue to fight against the emerging science of low-carb.”​

http://foodmed.net/2017/12/cummins-fat-emperor-heart-disease-lchf/

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I'm so used to Ivor interviewing other people that it was nice to read a little about tbe man himself. Thanks for posting.

Rustytypin

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the post, I'd not heard of the Fat Emperor before, I wish him all success in his quest. He seems to be a good bloke!

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Looking forward to reading the Cummins/Gerber book but hoping Audible will help me to access it! The Fat Emperor does the clearest explanation of the mechanics of heart disease on YouTube that I've ever seen. Like that in this interview he names diabetes, and not obesity, as the elephant in the room when it comes to heart disease.

Reactions: Ultramum