grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

julifriend

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Grrrrrrrrrrr. Couriers who drop parcels off at someone elses house and don't leave a card saying where they left it. My new Sky box has gone AWOL so I now have to convince the seller it genuinely has not been received. Grrrrrrrrr

N

NicolaB70

Retracting my grrrrrrrr from 24/10/13, my son was sent an e-mail in error about being unsuccessful for a job, they've now been in contact with him, apologized and offered him the job and starts training on friday :grin:

Sent from my KFTT using DCUK Forum mobile app

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Amazing news Nicola, he must be over the moon. Also slightly narked about the error? A bit grrrr and anti-grrrr at the same time!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Shzz46

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who try to tell me what to do
Retracting my grrr as well got up the morning of the wedding and my gum infection was gone but I had a bit of a grrr with that storm we had it was in a beautiful part of Leicester called Rutland and a fab reception at hambleton hall I am so proud of my son and beautiful new daughter in law for the wedding they had everything was so perfect.just had to share it with everone

Reactions: 2 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Got out of bed this morning. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

willie. :D

luceeloo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I went out last night... The first proper night out since I was diagnosed. Went for a meal first and had a chicken and bacon salad. Was dead pleased with myself for being so good. We went to a live music venue and I decided to stick to diet cokes.
Or so I thought! Around midnight I started to feel sleepy, weepy, and overheated. Went to the loos to check my sugar, and lo and behold, I'd been served full sugar cokes and was at 15.9.

Grrrrrrrrrr I'm so angry about it because I could have easily sabotaged my meal with a burger and chips and got nowhere near the teens.

Had choice words with bar staff. Got a half assed apology.

Morganator

Nurse telling me not to be silly a pottasium suplament doesn't contain sugar then after getting a copy of the leaflet from my pharmacist discovering icing sugar in the ingredients ggggrrrrrr

N

NicolaB70

Grrrrr, it's 4.38am and I'm still wide awake. My husband had to be up at 3.45am to get ready and leave to catch an early flight to Turkey for a business trip. Alarm woke me and now can't get back to sleep. Grrrrr

Sent from my KFTT using DCUK Forum mobile app

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
GRRRRRRRR 4.58 am. Trying to get my Son up for work. Where's that bucket of icy water ?

tizzy

Grrr faxed carpet dog sh. T on it cleaned fridge spilt stuff all in it windows and yes husband sprayed mud on them knelt on lego twice in one day grrr

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just needed to try that for reasons I can't go into on a forum but thought I'd try it to see if it helped-sadly it didn't.:banghead: