Guests?

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't know about this forum but on others of which I am a member it usually means that they have become an unperson, either because they have asked to be de-registered or because they've been banned for some reason or other.

Hope this post doesn't mean I get to join their ranks :eek:

Reactions: Freema
C

chris lowe

I don't know about this forum but on others of which I am a member it usually means that they have become an unperson, either because they have asked to be de-registered or because they've been banned for some reason or other.

Hope this post doesn't mean I get to join their ranks :eek:

They are watching you

Reactions: Freema

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
@wolfie11969 .....I think you will find that they have been banned from the forum....don't know if it is temporary or permanent though....

Reactions: chris lowe

Soo2

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @wolfie11969

When I made a thread asking about certain members being " guests " now . My posts was deleted and I was informed that it is not policy to discuss publicly or speculate about members who have left or otherwise . Which in a way I get ....if I was in heaps of trouble I wouldn't want it discussed publicly

Soo x

Soo2

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
i am not suggesting anyone left cos they was in heaps of trouble .

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @wolfie11969

When I made a thread asking about certain members being " guests " now . My posts was deleted and I was informed that it is not policy to discuss publicly or speculate about members who have left or otherwise . Which in a way I get ....if I was in heaps of trouble I wouldn't want it discussed publicly

Soo x

ty for that. I was just curious as to why a couple of members had disappeared. I think I'll go sit in a corner with a paper bag over my head hee hee

Reactions: chris lowe