Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Would you credit it ADDENBROOKES CHECK UP KIDNEY TRANPLANT today
west suffolk hospital DIABETIC CONTROL
MOORFIELD S EYE HOSPITAL diabetic EYE PROBLEMS

THANK YOU SIMPLY , to all NURSES ,.DOCTORS,ADMIN , CLEANER S , OF THE NHS
possible every body on this forum has at sometime used your services carry on the good work

vic 61 years on insulin

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Intolerance, selfishness, rice pudding
Would you credit it ADDENBROOKES CHECK UP KIDNEY TRANPLANT today
west suffolk hospital DIABETIC CONTROL
MOORFIELD S EYE HOSPITAL diabetic EYE PROBLEMS

THANK YOU SIMPLY , to all NURSES ,.DOCTORS,ADMIN , CLEANER S , OF THE NHS
possible every body on this forum has at sometime used your services carry on the good work

vic 61 years on insulin
Totally agree Vic. I can't believe what they manage to do while being grossly underfunded and then being put into special measures because they can't reach unrealistic targets. We all know what those at the coalface are really worth! Trust you're keeping well. All the best from 7 miles away! Grant

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
I agree too @Grant_Vicat, and I’m surprised even more junior doctors aren’t leaving to work elsewhere. I couldn’t work 10-14 hour shifts and keep it up like they do.

vic hill

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Totally agree Vic. I can't believe what they manage to do while being grossly underfunded and then being put into special measures because they can't reach unrealistic targets. We all know what those at the coalface are really worth! Trust you're keeping well. All the best from 7 miles away! Grant
HI GRANT
yes just about keeping well load of SUNTAN twice a day to be honest the heat ,makes my blood sugars low, so have reduced basel rates . but think the harvestwill start early now lot of corn we are told is dead socut it and make the best
take care
regrds vic

D

Deleted member 308541

Happy Birthday NHS - 70 Years Today
I still have my NHS card that was issued in 1948, i can still make out my first GP's name on it as well.

I did not hand it in as I should have when I left the UK in 1970.