Happy days

Chromeautofill

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Golf, tennis, darts and snooker
Weighed myself on the same scales that ive been using for the last few months and ive only gone and lost 2kg in the past week :)
Besides cutting right back on carbs (not cut them out totally yet) ive stopped eating fruit altogether now too, and finally I'm starting to see the results of my new diet, I'm not going to rest on my laurels just yet, if I can shed another 8-10kg In the next couple of months without resembling a stick insect then i'll be an happy bunny

perry1960

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People that moan for no reason
Weighed myself on the same scales that ive been using for the last few months and ive only gone and lost 2kg in the past week :)
Besides cutting right back on carbs (not cut them out totally yet) ive stopped eating fruit altogether now too, and finally I'm starting to see the results of my new diet, I'm not going to rest on my laurels just yet, if I can shed another 8-10kg In the next couple of months without resembling a stick insect then i'll be an happy bunny
Well done you great achievement :)

Reactions: Chromeautofill

Chromeautofill

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Golf, tennis, darts and snooker
Thank you for the kind words folks, The only downside is the place where I use the scales to weigh myself I worked my last shift there tonight, I'm going to have to purchase a set of digital scales to weigh myself at home from now on, that's the only way I can get a true(ish) reading I guess, the old style ones used to vary when I weighed myself on those, in one week I'd lost 12lbs according to 2 different scales a couple of months ago

Reactions: Prem51