Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Happy Diaversary @PenfoldAPD ! ♡♥♡

I started this thread as I feel more important than a little message on fasting bg thread.

Have a great day. You deserve it! Enjoy.

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ah thank you @ickihun that is so kind of you!

Feeling great after a 2 km swim this morning. About to head out to brunch soon, a Nordic place so I will have lots of fish, herrings etc options. Then low carb Toad in the Hole for dinner.

The last year has been challenging at times and honestly would be lost without the support of this great forum. I've got my One Year badge so it shows this was the first place I came when diagnosed.

A huge thanks to all the support you and every other member of this forum has showed me :):):)

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This will be a good thread going forward to share good wishes on Diaversary days :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Ah thank you @ickihun that is so kind of you!

Feeling great after a 2 km swim this morning. About to head out to brunch soon, a Nordic place so I will have lots of fish, herrings etc options. Then low carb Toad in the Hole for dinner.

The last year has been challenging at times and honestly would be lost without the support of this great forum. I've got my One Year badge so it shows this was the first place I came when diagnosed.

A huge thanks to all the support you and every other member of this forum has showed me :):):)
Keep flying the flag @PenfoldAPD . Superb diabetic fight! You're truely a winner! ♡♥♡

walnut_face

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I forgot mine, it was somewhere between New Years Eve and sometime this month. How to you fix the date @PenfoldAPD ?

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done on all your achievements in your first year @PenfoldAPD :)

Yesterday was my 3rd anniversary of official diagnosis, but I knew about it 10 days earlier when my oncologist looked at his screen and announced "oh I see you are diabetic" during a routine outpatients appointment. To say I was gobsmacked is putting it mildly!

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done on all your achievements in your first year @PenfoldAPD :)

Yesterday was my 3rd anniversary of official diagnosis, but I knew about it 10 days earlier when my oncologist looked at his screen and announced "oh I see you are diabetic" during a routine outpatients appointment. To say I was gobsmacked is putting it mildly!

Likewise, had no idea with no knowledge of diabetes - hopefully I more clued up now :)

Reactions: Bluetit1802