Has anyone found this to be a problem since going Low Carb?

Cocosilk

Type of diabetes
Gestational
Treatment type
Insulin
Definitely doesn’t hurt to check. I’ve just had mine checked - for different reasons - and am awaiting the results. Hope you get to the bottom of your symptoms.

I was just reading your health history and noticed how you brought your blood pressure down as well as bring your blood glucose back into line. And you didn't use medication for any of that? It's a pretty amazing achievement to turn all of those bio-markers around! It really shows that it's worth moving to low carb as a lifestyle change for all of us in general I think.

Cocosilk

Type of diabetes
Gestational
Treatment type
Insulin
You are the perfect example of somebody with a need for seeing the Dr and not taking up time better spent elsewhere.... and should see Dr in my opinion.Your symptoms are certainly worth addressing and having your healthcare team evaluate,you wont be wasting their time IMO.And if nothing is amiss then all the better.

As an RN I loved seeing patients who take charge and get possible issues addressed.
Actually found true hypochondriacs were few and far between.

I actually became more obviously hypochondriac because I had actual health problems that traumatised me in a way. High blood pressure in my first pregnancy that became preeclampsia, probably exacerbated by anxiety, and I ended up on that magnesium sulfate drip for 24 hours after having had an emergency c-section and being put on pain killers that I turned out to be sensitive to and I was having slight hallucinations - inanimate objects around the room began having faces - they smiled at me mostly :D but one other pain killer in hospital once gave me melting face visions whenever I closed my eyes. I was so out of it.
And when I had preeclampsia, before I was put on the Mag sulphate, I'd already discharged myself from the maternity ward (which had been like a zoo it was so busy) and I'd had no sleep, well, hardly any, for about 5 whole days. Then my blood pressure went up even more so the home visit nurse sent me back to hospital and because I was panicking by then, my blood pressure went up even more (still not as high as some people but it touched 170/110) and the doctor, when she got that reading, said to one of the nurses" "I've seen people have strokes with blood pressures lower than this" and next thing red lights were flashing and they were wheeling me away in an emergency to get me on the Mag sulphate so I wouldn't have a seizure... I thought I was going to die!
My next OB, (a private one this time) looked through my blood results from my preeclampsia experience and said "Meh, your numbers weren't that bad. I've seen much worse. They made you panic for nothing..."

So I think my hypochondria comes a bit from post traumatic stress from that experience.