Type 1 Having some weird probs.

AndreiRS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi. I have diabetes since I was 4, now 28. Been living good when I was young, not many hospital visits. Always been very anxious. Tried some meds for this but no sucess at that time. By 2007 I ended school and basically never did exercises again, just some walking to the market or stores and fixing stuff at home. In 2013 I think, my upper wisdom tooth came out broken. I was really bad, some weird dizzyness feeling, like if I was going to faint. Also some kind of pressure on upper gum and nose. Got back to anxiety meds, nothing...
Then I removed the tooth, 1 month latter I was a lot better but not 100%.

Some months ago all that bad dizzyness started again. This thing won't le me work or do simple things. I'm very sedentary now. I have some teeth that needs a filling, but I'm not sure if it is causing those symptoms. Blood glucose is always high, 200, 300. Then sometimes it goes 40, 60. If I use a little more insulin, then I have lots of hypos. Medic says I may have some hidden infection, but won't suggest any exam?! I think I have sinusitis too, my nose is always "stuffy". But taking antibiotics didn' help me on this. I should go to the dentist, but I'm felling so bad, most of time I'm wondering about going to the emergency. Problem is that they give me some fast insulin and just send me home without looking for the cause of all those symptoms. They say it is just diabetes, well I doubt. Diabetes would not cause pressure in the face, teeth, nose. And the dizzyness is very different from those from hypo. :|

AndreiRS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
The problem is that my blood suggar is so unpredictable now, I'm having problem going to the doctors, which are a bit far from here. I will try. Thank you.

marvinlzinn1

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
I used to work several times in Brazil. I recognized the normal food supply was not as much junk as the United States usually eats, but still a lot of the most dangerous addictive drug in the world - SUGAR.

leahkian

Diabetes can effect the teeth and gums i have two wisdom teeth and have been told that if i need them out i will have to go to hospital. I used to have bleeding gums all the time till i got a pancreas and kidney transplant and they have not bled since but before the transplant said i had to keep brushing them even if they were bleeding. I did read somewhere that i think it was one of the England football teams had all had a dentist check up as they can help to see if you have problems in other parts of the body as well as your teeth. Diabetes can cause nerve damage to all your body but with you just getting it i do not think it would be that as nerve damage takes a good few years to show. The only other thing is it could be your blood pressure if you are taking any meds for that and make sure you drink plenty of water because if you drink to little your blood pressure can drop making you feel very tired, weak and dizzy.