Hba1c

Claire2332

Just got my rests and there the best thy have been still not where they should be but coming down in the right direction! Iam so happy it's only taken 4 years to get it right

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well done :clap: Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Keith300-01

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Strong wind
I've managed to keep mine at 9.6 for the last 2 times I've been done its also a 1st for me in 30 years to keep it below 10 so well done to you yes it's hard work but once you set goals and stick to them it helps ! When I get to 8 I'm buying my self a new phone !

Starting on the slow road to looking after my self doing small steps so I can feel the benefits before moving on ;) x

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Keith300-01 said:
I've managed to keep mine at 9.6 for the last 2 times I've been done its also a 1st for me in 30 years to keep it below 10 so well done to you yes it's hard work but once you set goals and stick to them it helps ! When I get to 8 I'm buying my self a new phone !

Starting on the slow road to looking after my self doing small steps so I can feel the benefits before moving on ;) x

Good idea to have an incentive! Mine was 8.7 at the start of April. I'm really hoping for 7.9 or lower this time around but I'm not sure if that is a bit unrealistic. I think ill have a goal like you for next time so I know what I can treat myself with if I achieve it!

Beth_Robinson

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Well done!!! Just got mine down from 10.5 to 6.7 in a year and a bit :) It's lovely when the hard work pays off

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I got a 6.1% :D I'm still in the honeymoon so that will have helped a bit but I'm still mega chuffed!

Keith300-01

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Strong wind
Well done clap clap clap I will join you all some day but can't be this year or being realistic not next as don't want to take it down too fast as it would interfere with my other issues I've picked up over the years ! Says I squinting out of one eye with half my teeth missing ! God knows what my other half sees in me x take care and keep smiling x

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Keith300-01 said:
Well done clap clap clap I will join you all some day but can't be this year or being realistic not next as don't want to take it down too fast as it would interfere with my other issues I've picked up over the years ! Says I squinting out of one eye with half my teeth missing ! God knows what my other half sees in me x take care and keep smiling x

Slow and steady wins the race :)